1/4 cup butter
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
3 cups confectioners sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Almond Bark (or 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips)
White morsels for drizzle
1. Combine butter, peanut butter, confectioners sugar & vanilla. Cream well.
2. Melt the almond bark (or chocolate chips) over low heat. Remove from heat.
3. Roll the peanut butter dough into 1 inch balls. (I use a small cookie scoop)
4. Dip into melted chocolate and place on a cookie sheet covered in wax or parchment paper. Refrigerate while melting white morsels.
5. Melt white morsels. Using a spoon drizzle over the truffles.
Refrigerate 15 minutes or overnight until ready to serve.